when do xanax pills expire buy generic xanax alprazolam 0 5mg medley

cheap tramadol next day cheap tramadol painless tramadol withdrawal

soma kerala palace soma online pharmacy soma 2012

hydrocodone bitartrate syrup side effects hydrocodone 750 mg hydrocodone dosage erowid

anxiety xanax yellow bars xanax online no prescription xanax dosage 1mg

how much does generic valium cost valium online no prescription buy valium online overnight delivery

ambien side effects yahoo ambien cost valium vs ambien insomnia

can you get arrested for buying tramadol online tramadol generic buy tramadol 24x7

valium side effects on kidneys order valium online 5mg valium high

ambien narcotic drug test ambien zolpidem como prevenir la contaminacion del medio ambiente wikipedia

Death at Richmond State School results in two criminal charges

By LeaAnne Klentzman

The death of a client at the Richmond State School Living Centers in October of 2010 prompted the investigation that has led to the arrest of two facility employees.

The case began on Oct. 8, 2010 when Living Center resident David Taylor, 28, died from injuries he sustained received during the early morning hours of October 8.  According to sheriff’s spokesperson Bob Haenel, Rivers Renard Glover Jr., 25, of Houston and Amara Uloaku Oparanozie, 41, of Richmond were both involved in the incident that took Taylor’s life.  Further, both have recently been indicted by the Fort Bend Grand Jury.

According to Haenel, “Glover was a member of the direct care staff at the unit in which Taylor lived.  He (Glover) was directly responsible for Taylor’s care. “Glover has been accused of striking Taylor’s abdomen with an unknown object shortly after 12:30 a.m. Haenel went on to say, “Glover said he found Taylor unresponsive and not breathing at 5 a.m.”  As the investigation unfolded, Detectives learned that Oparanozie, the nurse on duty, was responsible for checking Taylor’s vitals at 12:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m. When questioned about Taylor’s vital signs at the two prescribed times, Oparanozie  reportedly told investigators, “Taylor’s vital signs were in order at both times,” said Haenel. However, he explained, autopsy results indicated that Taylor died from blunt force trauma to his abdomen, so the vital signs taken at 4:30 could not have been “in order.”

Glover and Oparanozie have both been charged with injury to a disabled person. Glover’s charge accuses him of injury with intent and Oparanozie‘s charge alleges injury with criminal negligence.

Both were booked into the Fort Bend County Jail.

Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=5040

Posted by on Jun 29 2011. Filed under Crime. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google
Log in | Copyright © 2011 by Fortbendstar.com | All rights reserved.