2012 FBISD High School football season tickets go on sale in August
Season football tickets for Austin, Bush, Clements, Dulles, Elkins, Hightower, Kempner, Marshall, Ridge Point, Travis and Willowridge High Schools will be issued in the form of a pass for each seat. The pass will be retained by the purchaser for the season and will be good at Mercer or Hall Stadiums for all Home and Visitor games for that school.
As before, the season pass will entitle you to your assigned seat at Home games. When you are a Visitor, the pass will act as general admission to the game, with no assigned seating. After season ticket sales are over, the remaining chair back seats will be available on a “first come, first served” basis.
All tickets sold during the football season will be general admission tickets. Tickets sold at our stadiums will cost $8.00 each. For the 2012 Football season, parking will be free of charge.
• Tickets will be sold at the FBISD Athletic Office in Wheeler Field House, 16403 Lexington Blvd., from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
• August 6 through August 17, only 2011 season ticket holders may purchase the seats held in 2011. If you plan to be out of town during this time, your tickets can be purchased by mail. Please mail us a check for the specified amount payable to Fort Bend I.S.D. and include a self addressed, stamped envelope to enable us to return your tickets to you.
• August 20, all remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on a “first come, first served” basis. Season ticket sales for all FBISD High Schools will end on August 30 when the first game kicks off the 2012 Season.
• Ticket options are not to be transferred to another individual.
Per Seat Season Ticket Prices are as follows (based on number of games played in FBISD Stadiums):
• $25 (5 Games) – Ridge Point
• $35 (7 Games) – Marshall and Willowridge
• $40 (8 Games) – Austin, Clements, Elkins,
Hightower and Travis
• $45 (9 Games) – Bush and Kempner
• $50 (10 Games) – Dulles
Season ticket sales should be paid bycash or check only – no debit or credit card transactions will be allowed.
They encourage you to take advantage of the savings ($3.00 per game) and convenience (no waiting at the gate) that season tickets offer.
Your support of our programs is greatly appreciated. For more information, please call FBISD’s Athletics Department at 281-634-1900.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=21988