Get job-search assistance at Missouri City Branch Library
Missouri City Branch Library, 1530 Texas Parkway, will present a series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in October. All programs will take place from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library.
The schedule of programs is as follows:
• October 4 – Resumés: How to Make Them Sing! Presented by Carolyn Davis, Houston Community College.
• October 11 – Creating a resumé and completing the application presented by Texas Workforce Solutions.
• October 18 – Creating references, cover letters and thank you letters presented by Texas Workforce Solutions
• October 25 – Interviewing Techniques presented by Texas Workforce Solutions
• The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the branch library at 281-238-2100.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=23739