FBISD students to take part in mock election
Fort Bend ISD will conduct a district-wide Mock Election to help students learn about the role that citizens take in helping to elect our public officials. Students will participate in the Mock Election voting process now thru October 26.
As part of the Mock Election, parents are invited to vote along with their children. Each child is allowed two parent votes. If parents have multiple children in the District, we ask that each parent votes only once to model the actual election process. Below are directions for casting your parent vote.
1. Go to www.mockelection.fortbendisd.com/.
2. Click on the Vote button in the student section of the webpage.
3. Enter your child’s ID number and password to enter the voting site.
4. Click on the “Parents Vote” button.
5. Select your candidates and then select “Submit Your Vote.”
6. If another parent needs to vote, repeat steps 4 and 5.
They hope you enjoy participating in the Mock Election and helping to make our students active citizens in the voting process.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=24397