Baines Middle School to host electronics recycling drive
If you want to rid your home of old electronic devices, you’re invited to drop off the items at an Electronics Recycling Drive, hosted by Baines Middle School’s PTO in conjunction with Electronic Scrap Recycling. The event will take place on Saturday, October 13, from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm in the school’s parking lot (9000 Sienna Ranch Rd, Missouri City, 77459).
You may donate the following items:
• Servers, keyboards and computer mice
• Speakers, cords and cables
• Laptops, hard drives, memory chips
• Projectors, hubs and routers
• Tape drivers, printers, copiers, toner cartridges, floppy disks
• Plotters, fax machines, USB batteries
• Power supplies, consumer electronics
• Microwave and toaster ovens
• PDAS, game consoles, controllers
• Remotes, cordless and corded telephones, cell phones
• DVD players, VCR players
• Stereo equipment, radios
• Hair styling tools, curling irons, hair dryers, straightening irons
• Alarm clocks, electric fans, heaters
Donated items do not have to be in working condition. Your donated items will help the environment, as well as support the Baines Middle School PTO.
For more information about the Electronic Scrap Recycling, go to www.esrinc.com.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=24444