Please allow us the leadership that we so deserve
Some have taken advantage of early voting while others choose to wait until Election Day. Will Dr. Barbara Bellar for the IL State Senate be the winner? Will Republicans come out in droves on Election Day, as the turnout is more often stronger for Republicans, and take the Senate back? Nevertheless, the outcome—devastating or with the potential to turn this disaster around—is upon us.
Leadership begins with the courageous soul. Now that Greg Abbott has led in taking the UN observers on, now IA and OH have followed. Will the UN observers (brought in by the NAACP) be cognizant of the Black Panthers if they show up with clubs to polling places, as America watched in 2008?
Conservatives scratch their heads when in a discussion with a Liberal who demands that all “rights” be extended to them while still demanding control of the rest of us. As we reach for our headache medicine and begin to question the Liberal mindset, the pattern evolves again:
• You criticize Bush for an expensive war, yet you remain silent when this president has spent more than most of the previous presidents combined. Did the cat get your tongue or is it simply that you forgot your frayed argument?
• You really feel comfortable supporting a leader who has led us into fiscal destruction to our economy and has divided our country? Silence.
• You were critical of the Enron debacle (which we also were), yet you are silent during the banking meltdown, that cash for clunkers was a flop, that Solyndra was a disaster, that we’ve been in more wars now than under Bush, all while not a single perpetrator has been held accountable for the most corrupt administration, wasting trillions of dollars. Any comment? Silence.
• Your hero still complains how Bush ignored the New Orleans’ (Katrina) victims—when he was not allowed in—yet you are silent when Romney got to New Orleans before Obama, silent when Obama jetted off to Vegas to fundraise after the Benghazi terrorist attack (9/12) and he still refuses to claim responsibility. Why the silence?
• You and your hero support Unions (that take in $14B/year, that 62 people in Homeland Security do nothing but work on Union business fulltime, that Chicago teachers only contribute 2% of their paychecks to their pensions while they expect the country to bail out their massive unfunded pension liabilities). You are supportive of Unions that use automatic payroll deductions to raise money for political campaigns. Do you not see the flawed ideology, asking out-of-state taxpayers to financially support fiscally-irresponsible states? When WI had the choice to vote on having a Union, 50% left the Union halls. Didn’t you learn something from that? Hint: There’s a reason why we don’t live in IL and CA.
• Your hero continues to blame Bush, yet you’re silent when he and his cabinet lie about Benghazi. If Obama, Clinton, Alexrod or Holder’s family members had been assassinated in Benghazi, would you still be silent? Silence.
• You argue that women don’t get paid the same amount as men, yet you are silent that 5.5M women are out of work. Your silence is deafening.
• Your hero jokes about Big Bird. What is the logic with the taxpayer subsidizing Public Broadcasting a whopping $450M when its assets (inclusive of Big Bird) were $388M last year? Silence.
• Your leader said that if he couldn’t turn the economy around in one term, he’d be a one-term president. Silence.
• Why the jealousy toward the wealthy Republicans? Do you understand that if we don’t have businesses that employ workers and we’re all sitting home, getting our free cell phones, collecting on every free program, no one will be paying for the Liberal life of leisure? Your silence is deafening.
• Why do you birth more children than you intend to support and then demand that we pay for the cost of raising your children? How can we do a better job of educating you what it means to make “responsible choices”? Your silence is growing old and the taxpayer is fed up.
• Do you really grasp what it means that this commander in chief wants to partner with Putin, the Russian president, and that Chavez endorsed your hero? Silence.
• Do you truly grasp what it means that we have only experienced a 1.3% GDP growth and we could experience a negative GDP for the quarter? Silence.
• To the Liberals who vote based on race, do you understand that it is severely damaging to everyone if one votes solely on race? Conservatives from all races respect Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Representative Allen West, Mayor Mia Love and Martin Luther King (to name a few) because of their excellent leadership skills and as brilliant, courageous leaders.
• You really feel confident with Biden who is “only a heartbeat away” as president, and who has been coined “The VP who is the stimulus plan for journalists”? Silence.
• You’re giving your hero another hall pass when he has met with his (15) cabinet secretaries only two times in the last nine months? Do you really grasp the significant role of the president? Silence.
• Do you grasp that if we move to a UN globalization tax what that really means? How much are you willing to sacrifice monetarily to other countries that govern with violence and that our monies will go to fund drug cartels and never reach the poor? Silence.
• You claim sole ownership of your body and have the right to abort an innocent child when other moralistic choices are available. What if your parents embraced your Liberal choices? You do realize that you wouldn’t be here today? You also know that women will feel a sense of guilt at some point later in life and that they run a higher risk of cancer and the risk increases with each abortion, right? You also realize that you are limiting our right to practice freedom of religion while forcing us to pay for something that we don’t believe in? You have directly violated our Constitutional Amendment. Silence.
When will the Libs get it? Somehow they’ve confused THEIR rights with OUR responsibility to fund their ideology. What about our rights to keep what we earn? What about freedom of choice—like with how many ounces of soda we want to drink, who we want to hire, who we want to promote, who we want to distribute scholarships to, that we should choose what our kids get to eat and that we can own as many big guns and ammo as we want.
God bless our country and that we can turn this mess around.
For comments, contact Barbara J. Carlson at Barbara@FortBendBusinessJournal.com.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=25194