The newest elected officials in Fort Bend County will serve through December 2016 in their respective official capacities. A total of 13 local leaders are set to have the oath of office administered this Tuesday, January 1, at the jury assembly room of the Fort Bend County Justice Center, 1518 Eugene Heimann Circle, Richmond, with the oath of office administered by 240th District Court Judge Thomas R. Culver, III.
The elected officials include:
• Judge, 387th District Court ~ Honorable Brenda G. Mullinix
• Judge, 400th District Court ~ Honorable Cliff Vacek
• Judge, 434th District Court ~ Honorable James H. “Jim” Shoemake
• County Attorney ~ Honorable Roy L. Cordes, Jr.
• Sheriff ~ Honorable Troy E. Nehls
• Tax Assessor/Collector ~ Honorable Patsy Schultz
• County Commissioner, Pct. 1 ~ Honorable Richard Morrison
• County Commissioner, Pct. 3 ~ Honorable W. A. “Andy” Meyers
• Justice of the Peace, Pct. 1 Pl. 1 ~ Honorable Gary D. Janssen
• Constable, Pct. 1 ~ Honorable A. J. Dorr
• Constable, Pct. 2 ~ Honorable Ruben G. Davis
• Constable, Pct. 3 ~ Honorable Robert W. “Rob” Cook
• Constable, Pct. 4 ~ Honorable Trever Nehls