when do xanax pills expire buy generic xanax alprazolam 0 5mg medley

cheap tramadol next day cheap tramadol painless tramadol withdrawal

soma kerala palace soma online pharmacy soma 2012

hydrocodone bitartrate syrup side effects hydrocodone 750 mg hydrocodone dosage erowid

anxiety xanax yellow bars xanax online no prescription xanax dosage 1mg

how much does generic valium cost valium online no prescription buy valium online overnight delivery

ambien side effects yahoo ambien cost valium vs ambien insomnia

can you get arrested for buying tramadol online tramadol generic buy tramadol 24x7

valium side effects on kidneys order valium online 5mg valium high

ambien narcotic drug test ambien zolpidem como prevenir la contaminacion del medio ambiente wikipedia

New eligibility rule for farm license plates

Fort Bend County residents will now need to provide proof of eligibility at the Fort Bend County Tax Assessor-Collector’s office in order to obtain farm license plates which have a reduced registration fee.

The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles adopted the new eligibility requirement in March which requires applicants for farm license plates to show proof they hold an Agricultural and Timber Exemption Registration Number issued by the State Comptroller.

The State Comptroller began issuing Agriculture and Timber Registration Numbers in January 2012 to farmers and those involved in the production of agricultural and timber products for eligible sales tax-exempt purchases. Under the TxDMV’s new rule, the Ag/Timber card used for proof of registration must be current, legible, contain a registration number and be in the name of the person or company in which the vehicle will be registered.

Information on the online application process for the Ag/Timber number may be found at: www.GetReadyTexas.org.

It is important for Fort Bend County residents to know that farm vehicles are only eligible for the reduced fee if they are used for specific purposes, including:

• Transporting the registrant’s own poultry, dairy, livestock or farm products to another location for sale or processing
• Transporting farm or ranch workers to or from their place of employment
• Transporting farm supplies or equipment from place of purchase or storage to the farm or ranch
• Transporting the owner or owner’s family to church, school, medical appointments, equine activities or other trips for home or family necessities
Farm trailer or semitrailer owners must obtain farm plates but are not required to register those vehicles if they have a gross weight of more than 4,000 but not more than 34,000 pounds and are:

• Used to transport agricultural products or livestock from the place of production to the place of processing, market or storage
• Used to transport farm supplies from the place of loading to the farm
• Used for the purpose of participating in equine activities or livestock shows

Applicants for farm plates are required to sign a statement that explains the complete operation restrictions.

The Fort Bend County Tax Assessor-Collector’s office issues farm vehicle license plates for the TxDMV as required by state law.

Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=30122

Posted by on Apr 24 2013. Filed under City News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google
Log in | Copyright © 2011 by Fortbendstar.com | All rights reserved.