Tri City Business Alliance to hold fundraiser for Missouri City Police and Animal Control departments
Tri City Business Alliance will be holding a fund raising and silent auction event to raise necessary funds for the Missouri City Police department and Animal Shelter departments. The event will take place on June 29, from 10am to 2pm at the Red Oak Grill at 5011 Hwy 6 in Missouri City.
In addition to the silent auction items, which include golf packages, romantic weekend getaways, massage packages, baseball tickets for the Astros and Skeeters, etc, there will also be the following services available to all attendees:
• ProShred will provide on-site, secure paper shredding service for a small donation to the event.
• Lake Olympia Animal Hospital will be tagging and vaccinating your pets
• Missouri City Police Department will be providing safe fingerprinting records for your kids
• Missouri City Fire Department will be doing demonstrations of fire extinguisher use and safety
• Missouri City Animal Shelter will have information about their service.
Tickets for the event are $5/per person and can be purchased at the event or can be purchased in advance by contacting David Hamner at 281-261-5007 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Admission will provide you access to all the DJ entertainment, the services outlined above, access to bid on all the silent auction items and lunch provided by Red Oak Grill, Spring Creek BBQ, Raising Cane’s, Brookstreet BBQ, Frito Lay, HEB and Kroger.
The Tri-City Business Alliance is a resource for people, businesses and community leaders to cultivate leadership, working relationships and philanthropy. Though our networking events, fundraising events and leadership training events we are building a strong foundation for our businesses and our communities.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=31690