How to pay for college without going broke
A College Planning Workshop presented by The College Money Guys with proceeds benefitting the Austin High School “Bulldog” Band & Angels Dance Team.
The College Money Guys have been featured on the Fox News Channel, ABC News, and Dave Ramsey Live, to name a few. For proven and practical tips on funding your child’s college education, you won’t want to miss this informative seminar on Monday, September 30, from 7:00 pm – 8:30 p.m. in the Austin High School Auditorium, 3434 Pheasant Creek Drive, Sugar Land. Seminar cost: $20/family (up to 4 members).
• Avoiding the trap of high-rate, high-payment, expensive debt
• Why your accountant may actually be hurting your eligibility for financial aid
• The five most common financial aid myths
• Chances are you qualify for financial aid, even if you think you make too much money
• What colleges look for in a prospective student and how to avoid common student interview mistakes
Purchase tickets in advance at: www.AustinBulldogBand.org.
Tickets will be sold at the door on a “first come-first served” basis.
For more information, contact Anne Kail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=34192