Richmond Police Dept. now accepting applications for Citizen’s Police Academy
The Richmond Police Department is now accepting applications for Class #21 of the Richmond Citizen’s Police Academy (RCPA).
The purpose of the Citizen’s Police Academy is to provide you with a better understanding of the operations of the Richmond Police Department.
The classes will begin on Wednesday, February 5, at the Richmond Police Department located at 600 Preston Street in Richmond, Texas. Class hours are from 6:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. Classes will be held every Wednesday for ten (10) sessions. The only cost for this opportunity is your time and dedication. They will make the classes both informative and entertaining.
During the academy, you will be exposed to many areas of law enforcement including but not limited to;
• Meeting the staff and officers of the Richmond Police Department.
• Touring the Richmond Police Department and Fort Bend County Jail.
• Riding along with Richmond Police Officers during their shifts, if you choose.
• Participating in the “TASER training”. (Full participation optional)
• Participating in the role of a Patrol Officer during mock “building searches and/or traffic stops”.
Join the more than 400 involved citizens who have graduated from our Citizen’s Police Academy by completing an online application at HYPERLINK “http://ci.richmond.tx.us/PD/CPA.html” http://ci.richmond.tx.us/PD/CPA.html. The submit button is in the upper right corner of the form.
Hand written completed
applications may be mailed to:
Richmond Police Department
Attn: MSgt. Lowell D. Neinast
600 Preston Street
Richmond, Texas 77469
Call (281) 342-2849 or email LNeinast@ci.richmond.tx.us for more information.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=37355