Get job search assistance at Missouri City Branch Library
Missouri City Branch Library, 1530 Texas Parkway, will co-sponsor a 5-part series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in February and March. All programs will take place from 1:00 to 3:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library. The programs will be presented by Bobi Cook, Regional Facilitator at Workforce Solutions.
The schedule of programs is as follows:
• February 5 – Creating a Resumé and Completing the Application
• February 12 – Creating References, Cover Letters and Thank You Letters
• February 19 – Evaluate Your Skills and Develop a Plan
• February 26 – Networking and Using the Internet
• March 5 – Interview Skills
The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the branch library at 281-238-2100.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=37489