School Bus Safety Contest winners advance to Regional Competition on April 8
Fort Bend ISD congratulates students who were named winners in the School Bus Safety Poster Contest, sponsored by the Texas Association of Pupil Transportation.
FBISD’s Hodges Bend and Lake Olympia Terminal staff judged poster submissions from students in their service areas. The first-place winners have advanced to the regional competition, which will be held on April 8 during the Gulf Coast Association of Pupil Transportation’s business meeting. Regional winners will advance to the state competition, held in June.
Lake Olympia Terminal Winners:
- Ginka Williams, 1st place, Jones Elementary
- Brima Conth, 2nd place, Hunters Glen Elementary
- Kourtna Jones, 3rd place, Hunters Glen Elementary
- Lilli Hudson, 1st place, Lexington Creek Elementary
- Amy Garza, 2nd place, Glover Elementary
- Nyla Reese, 3rd place, Hunters Glen Elementary
- Elena Uranga, 1st place, Fort Settlement Middle School
- Lauren Fahys, 2nd place, Fort Settlement Middle School
- Margaret Scott, 3rd place, Fort Settlement Middle School
Hodges Bend Terminal Winners:
- Ethan Ngo, 1st place, Seguin Elementary
- Logan Longworth, 2nd place, Oakland Elementary
- Lonnie Sporrer, 3rd place, Oakland Elementary
- Brittany Bocanegra, 1st place, Seguin Elementary
- Emily Brown, 2nd place, Oakland Elementary
- Avinitha Simhadri, 3rd place, Oakland Elementary
Shown are the winning first-place posters.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=38138