The Fort Bend Foodie 05/07/14
10 things that might make the waiter spit on your food
• Taking pictures of your food. (Who knew?)
• Asking 25 questions about the food.
• Getting drunk and making loud noises like belching or speaking too loud.
• Asking for a knife & fork at a sushi place….no mercy for the “all thumbs” crowd.
• Making unnecessary messes and spilling things.
• Not tipping after he/she busted their butt to please you. (Don’t ask for a doggie bag)
• Writing a mean note with a bad tip. (Again, no doggie bag.)
• Trying to order in tongues.
• Letting your kids play cowboys & Indians around the restaurant.
• Treating him/her like a servant.
A few weeks ago I asked for your input on where to get or how to make the best crawfish in the bend. On that note here is a shout out to the Oyster Creek Rotary Club, which served up some excellent crawfish this year at their annual crawfish festival fundraiser. Please share your favorite crawfish recipe with us by emailing it to email@example.com.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=40171