FBISD launches new website
Fort Bend ISD recently launched a new website that contains several new features to help parents, students and community members access District information in a quick and efficient way. With more than two and a half million visitors last year from approximately 150 countries, FBISD’s website is a vital communication tool for the District.
Some of the new features include:
• Global Icons, representing the most visited webpages, that appear on the top right corner of every page
• A Translate function to assist the District’s diverse population in receiving messages more clearly
• Dedicated Tabs for Community, Parents, Students and Staff with organized information specific to their needs and interests
• Quick Links for popular webpages
• An Events sections highlighting upcoming districtwide happenings
• Announcements and Headlines & Features sections with timely information
• A Search FBISD bar to assist users in locating information quickly
On each webpage, visitors will also find contact information for FBISD departments that will direct them to staff who can answer questions they may have.
As parents and students regularly visit their respective campus websites for information, they will notice periodic upgrades and redesign elements, most of which will occur during Phase Two of FBISD’s new website launch, coming soon.
For optimal user experience, modern browsers (such as Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) should be used when viewing the website. To visit the new FBISD website, go to www.fortbendisd.com.
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=41711