New student walk-In registration set for July 28 and 29
Fort Bend ISD has established Monday, July 28 and Tuesday, July 29 as walk-in registration days where parents may enroll students new to the District at any FBISD school. Schools will hold morning registration from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm, and afternoon registration will take place from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm each day. Families who are unable to attend the walk-in registrations will need to make an appointment to register students on additional days.
Parents of all students new to FBISD begin the process by completing the New Student Online Registration Process. Parents may complete the process from their home computers or at a computer available on their student’s campus. A link is provided on the District’s website. To complete the process, parents will need an email address to successfully create an account.
To make an appointment to enroll their child, parents who have completed the online process should call the school in which their child will attend. No appointment is needed for the walk-in registration dates of July 28 and 29.
Current FBISD students who have moved to another home within the District and will be zoned to a different school in 2014-2015 are not required to complete the online registration. Parents of rezoned students should call their new campus to make an appointment.
To ensure that registration goes smoothly, families are asked to bring the following documents when enrolling their children in Fort Bend ISD:
- Birth Certificate or its equivalent (for students younger than age 12)
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence, including a deed, current lease or mortgage agreement
- A recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- A student’s Social Security card or a state-assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID (TX Driver’s License/ID Card) of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their FBISD address
Short URL: http://www.fortbendstar.com/?p=41770