Become a 4-H Robotics Leader! Extension Agent Tim Sandles will conduct a training on what it takes to get the 4-H Robotics project started in your organization on Thursday, April 26, from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at the Fort Bend County Extension Office located at 1402 Band in Rosenberg.
The 4-H Robotics curriculum uses robotics as a means of engaging youth and developing interesting and challenging experiences with science, engineering and technology. It also uses a variety of media and means to engage youth.
Youth participating in 4-H Robotics: Engineering for Today & Tomorrow, will:
· Build understanding of basic science concepts related to robotics
· Apply the processes of scientific inquiry and engineering design
· Build skills in science, engineering and technology
· Use the tools of technology to enhance their learning
· Explore related careers
· Apply the skills and knowledge they are developing to new challenges
For more information, go to www.4-h.org/resource-library/curriculum/4-h-robotics/. To RSVP, contact Cheryl Wasicek at 281-342-3034, ext. 7036.