Pet of the Week 07/12/17

Hello, my name is Little Foot. I am a tan colored labrador retriever mix and I am about 10 months old. Come by and see me today. I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 07/05/17

Cheddar is a very handsome, smart, social and happy fella. He always has a smile on his face and a waggle in his tail. He loves to run and play and would make a great running companion or member of an active family. He walks well on a leash, and knows the sit, shake and […]

Pet of the Week 06/28/17

Hello, my name is Cosmo.  I am a tan labrador retriever mix and I am 5 years old.  I would love to meet you.  Come by and visit with me today!

Disappointment in publication of column

Dear Editor, First, I would like to say that I really like your column (Faith, Family and Fun). Not too long ago, you were standing up to the entertainment industry about them pushing the envelope when it comes to coarse language being used in films geared towards kids. That is why I am so surprised […]

Pet of the Week 06/21/17

Hello, my name is Aliesha.  I am a black and white labrador retriever mix and I am getting closer to 3 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you.

J. L. WRIGHT

March 1, 1928  –  June 11, 2017 J. L. Wright, 89, of Brenham passed away Sunday, June 11, 2017. A Memorial Service is set for 10AM Friday, June 16 in the St Mary’s Catholic Church in Brenham 701 Church Rd. Born March 1, 1928 in Dallas, Texas he was the son of John Lee and […]

THOMAS WARD MOORE SR.

January 1, 1922  –  June 4, 2017   Thomas Ward Moore Sr. passed away June 4, 2017. He was born in Northport, Alabama January 1, 1922 to William Jackson Moore and Effie Shirley Moore. Raised by his Grandmother Minerva Shirley, he attended school in Northport at County High School and later University of Alabama in […]

Sheriff’s office acted inappropriately at time of death

Dear Editor, The reason I am writing is because of the total lack of compassion that the Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office exhibited recently, when we lost my father-in-law. He was a World War II prisoner of war who was wounded and spent six months in a Nazi prison in Germany. He was 95 years […]

Pet of the Week 06/07/17

Hello, my name is Cosmo.  I am a tan labrador retriever mix and I am 5 years old.  I would love to meet you.  Come by and visit with me today!

Letter about Trump off the mark

Dear Editor, The letter from Will Heierman dismissing the investigation into the Trump administration still has me scratching my head. He suggests that it’s much ado about nothing and those making the allegations are “disenfranchised gremlins.” James Comey is no disenfranchised gremlin, nor partisan flamethrower. John Boehner, who said this week that the Trump presidency […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google