Senator Huffman’s ‘yes’ vote saves voucher bill

Dear Editor, Normally, we can look at a legislator’s vote on a bill and easily determine if they were for or against it. Simply put, constituents think a “yes” vote means the legislator supported the legislation and a “no” vote means they opposed it. But, at times our complicated political process is not that transparent. […]

Pet of the Week 03/29/17

Hello!  My name is Impus.  I am a grey domestic shorthair mix and I am just over 6 years old.  Come by and visit with me.  I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 03/22/17

Hello!  My name is Leo.  I am a tan and white catahoula leopard mix and I am about 1 and a half years old.  Come by and visit with me.  I would love to meet you!

JUNE BROUSSARD

March 1, 1928  –  March 11, 2017 “On the evening of March 11, 2017, Beloved Wife, Mother, and friend, June Broussard expired while surrounded by her husband of 70 years, Bob Broussard of Missouri City, TX, daughters Diane Kennedy and Becky Broussard and son Bobby Broussard Jr. June was loved by everyone she touched in […]

ROBERT “BOB” JOHNSON

DECEMBER 24, 1928 – MARCH 7, 2017 Our Dad, Bob Johnson, was born Robert Emmett Johnson to Emmett and Dolores Johnson on December 24, 1928 in Evansville, Indiana. Dad went home to our Lord and Savior March 7, 2017 at 6:35 AM. Dad’s two children are Diane Johnson Crews and R. Bruce Johnson. Diane resides […]

Pet of the Week 03/15/17

Hello, my name is Lulu.  I am a yellow labrador retriever mix and I am just over 10 months old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Seto’s Golden Wedding Anniversary

Rodney and Linda Seto are celebrating their 50th  wedding anniversary on March 18, 2017. United in marriage at St. Paul’s Methodist Church in Houston, the Seto’s have lived in Quail Valley, Missouri City for over 45 years. Their two children and their families reside in Pearland: Gregory & Cynthia Seto, children: Laura Kay, Patrick & […]

Pet of the Week 03/08/17

Hello, my name is Lulu. I am a yellow labrador retriever mix and I am just over 10 months old. Come by and visit with me today. I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 03/01/17

Hello, my name is Alfie.  I am a black and orange domestic shorthair mix and I am getting closer to 4 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 02/22/17

Hello, my name is Boston.  I am a black labrador retriever mix and I am just over 2 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google