xanax street drugs buy xanax how long does it take to stop xanax

can i take ambien while ttc buy ambien online buy ambient energy orb

purchase zolpidem Shreveport buy ambien online is 5 mg ambien addictive

tramadol withdrawal oxycontin cheap tramadol how do i get high off tramadol

can you die from an overdose of valium buy valium online without prescription long term effect of valium use

does valium help with ptsd buy valium online zyprexa valium interaction

what does tramadol 50 mg do to you order tramadol tramadol coumadin interaction

can you take xanax for ocd xanax depression buy alprazolam Vermont

how to reduce xanax side effects buy xanax wellbutrin with xanax together

ambien xr high buy ambien can i give my dog an ambien

Category archives for: Community

Pet of the Week 02/17/16

Hercules

Hercules is a 5 year-old miniature poodle mix. He’s a  smart, sweet dog that loves going for walks.   He gets along great with other dogs and loves to play. He doesn’t shed, but will require frequent grooming. You can meet Hercules in person at 14700 Almeda Rd, and see hundreds of pets for adoption […]

Pet of the Week 02/10/16

Napolean is a 2 year-old white German Shepherd mix. He’s a sweet, smart, energetic dog that loves going for walks and being affectionate.  He knows how to sit on command and walks well on a leash.  You can meet Napolean in person at 14700 Almeda Rd, and see hundreds of pets for adoption online at […]

COMMENTARY: America and Its Refugees: A Retrospect For the Future

Star Logo-4C

By Hacer Berra Akcan Throughout the last 15 years, Houston has been the most prominent city for refugee resettlement, embracing more than 1,500 refugees from various countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam, and now, Syria. Many Americans tend to either ignore or protest the possibility of refugees entering our country, especially after the major terror […]

Barbara (Babs) Nesbitt Miller

Barbara (Babs) Nesbitt Miller

MAY 25, 1947  E FEBRUARY 2, 2016 Barbara Nesbitt Miller (Babs) died unexpectedly in her sleep at her home in Sugar Land, Texas on February 2, 2016. She was born on May 25, 1947 in Washington, D.C. The youngest of three girls, Babs spent her early life in the Washington suburbs. In October of 1958, […]

Letters to the Editor 02/10/16

Star Logo-4C

ADDRESSING SUGAR LAND ZONING The Sugar Land Mayor and City Council changed the Zoning Regulations to make it easier to gain approval for high density apartment developments. Currently, there are no limits on the number of apartments that can be built in “Planned Developments”. Soon after the regulations are changed, a Developer submits a plan […]

COMMENTARY: The Chaos of Armed Students

Star Logo-4C

By Zaghum Khalil I am a freshman at William B. Travis High School in Fort Bend Independent School District and last November, a handgun was brought to my school by a student. The student was caught and arrested, but the incident has made me quite frightened of what could have happened. It also makes me […]

Pet of the Week 02/03/16

Riley

Riley is a 7 week-old Saint Bernard mix. She’s a sweet, cuddly puppy that loves playing with her siblings and being the center of attention.  Don’t let her small size fool you; this fluffy pup will be a BIG girl when she grows up.  She’s playful, energetic, and gives great kisses.  You can meet Riley […]

Pet of the Week 01/27/16

Pet_0127_Featured

Brady is a 3 year-old golden retriever mix. His owner recently passed away, and Brady is looking for a new family. He walks great on a leash, good with kids, can be high energy, very affectionate, loves toys, and enjoys car rides. You can meet Brady in person at 14700 Almeda Rd, and see hundreds […]

MYRNA (Hill/Andris) RIDEOUT

MYRNA (Hill/Andris) RIDEOUT

August 9, 1946 – January 16, 2016 To the friends family and loved ones of Myrna Rideout, We will be honoring the life that she lived here with us and most importantly we will celebrate the life eternally that she has entered into with our Heavenly Father! On January 16, 2016 she received her promotion […]

Letters to the Editor 01/27/16

REP. REYNOLDS FACES TOUGHEST ELECTION OF HIS CAREER (from fortbendstar.com) To fix the Fort Bend and Texas justice systems, public voters must break silent needs by helping elect new leaders with a clean record that proves their leadership. Fort Bend has a broken justice system because elected officials are withholding legal advice from the public […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google