does tramadol help with weight loss tramadol 50mg tramadol in der tГјrkei

valium en france diazepam 5mg can you take valium and phentermine together

lorazepam mixed with ambien buy ambien online ambien chf

valium 5 pre§o valium for sale taking valium to sleep

valium grapefruit interaction valium drug pink valium 10mg

la residence des cascades soma bay egypt soma carisoprodol sinopse filme a soma de todos os medos

ambien and bronchitis zolpidem online does ambien work sublingually

doctors who will prescribe ambien buy ambien online ambien or diphenhydramine

whats stronger tramadol or valium buy valium diazepam online Lakewood

is it safe to take tramadol with tylenol pm order tramadol drug classification for tramadol

Truth no defense in red light camera case

Star Logo-4C

Dear Editor: After two hearings it seems apparent that when it comes to red light camera cases, the City of Sugar Land is not first and foremost interested in truth, but fines; revenues, not justice; money, not safety. A few months ago, I received a $75 ticket in the mail after my vehicle was photographed […]

WILLIAM THOMAS ATKERSON

William Thomas Atkerson

NOVEMBER 14, 1951  ~ JUNE 18, 2016 William Thomas Atkerson of Sugar Land Texas, born on November 14, 1951 in San Antonio, Texas, died peacefully at home with his beloved cats on June 18, 2016. He was preceded in death by his Mother, Beulah Mae Atkerson and Father, John William Atkerson and is survived by […]

Pet of the Week 07/28/16

Boomer

Meet Boomer! He’s a schnauzer/terrier mix.  He’s a 1 year-old small dog that loves to cuddle. He’s calm, and he can be shy around new people but warms up quickly! He’s available for adoption at the Houston Humane Society, 14700 Almeda Rd. You can find out more info about Boomer, and see hundreds of pets […]

Schools need better food

Star Logo-4C

Dear Editor, My name is Alexander De Maio and I am a Boy Scout in Troop 441 in Sugar Land. I am writing to you as because I am working on my Boy Scout’s Communications merit badge. During the end of my 8th grade year at First Colony Middle School I started to notice how […]

Pet of the Week 07/20/16

Gregorio

Meet Gregorio!  He’s a Chihuahua/corgi mix.  He’s about 3 years old.  He’s outgoing, friendly, and loves to give kisses!  He’s available for adoption at the Houston Humane Society, 14700 Almeda Rd.  You can find out more info about Gregorio, and see hundreds of pets available for adoption at www.HoustonHumane.org.

LUCINDA “CINDY” KAY ANDERSON

Lucinda “Cindy” Kay Anderson

OCTOBER 1, 1954 – JULY 14, 2016 Lucinda “Cindy” Kay Anderson, 61, of Richmond, Texas passed away on Thursday, July 14, 2016 in Sugar Land, Texas. She was born on October 1, 1954 in Sugar Land, Texas to Sally Mae (Garnoski) and James Williams Anderson, Jr. Cindy graduated from John Foster Dulles High School in […]

S.B. NIKKI TINCH

S. B. Nikki Tinch

JULY 7, 1941 – JULY 5, 2016 S. B. Nikki Tinch was born in Memphis, Tennessee on July 7, 1941. She passed away during the early morning hours of July 5, 2016 at the age of 74 years at Houston, Texas. She was preceded in death by her two sisters, Judi Burns of Angleton, Texas […]

Pet of the Week 07/13/16

Chelsea

Meet Chelsea!  She’s an awesome Great Pyrenees mix.  She’s about 4 years old, and she came to the shelter as a stray.  She’s a big fan of going for walks, but she’s an even bigger fan of air conditioning!  She’s available for adoption at the Houston Humane Society, 14700 Almeda Rd.  You can find out […]

Pet of the Week 07/06/16

Pet_070616

Meet Gregorio!  He’s an adorable little Chihuahua/Corgie mix.  He’s about 3 years old, and he loves to give kisses.  He’s great with other dogs, likes going for walks, and he loves meeting new people and making friends!  He’s available for adoption at the Houston Humane Society, 14700 Almeda Rd.  You can find out more info […]

TERESA LYNNE EWELL-MORALES

TERESA LYNNE EWELL-MORALES

JULY 28, 1963  •  JUNE 21, 2016 Teresa Lynne Ewell-Morales passed away peacefully on June 21st, 2016, at the age of 53. She is the daughter of James (Doc) Ewell and Betty Lou Roach Ewell. She was born on July 28th, 1963. Teresa attended Lakeview Elementary School, Sugar Land Middle School and graduated from Dulles […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google