350 mg carisoprodol generic soma soma online pharmacy soma high

hydrocodone 10/325 m367 hydrocodone 750 mg hydrocodone dosage cough

xanax 500mg xanax online no prescription xanax dosage per body weight

recommended valium dosage alcohol withdrawal valium online no prescription online medication valium

images of generic ambien ambien cost how does ambien cr work on the brain

tramadol apap 650 tramadol generic tramadol hcl xr 200 mg

buy valium in uk valium 5mg 5mg of klonopin is equal to how much valium

can you take ambien every other night order ambien online does ambien cause memory loss

Category archives for: Community

Irlene Washington Brown

Irlene Washington Brown

March 14, 1928 – May 28, 2015 Mrs. Irene Washington Brown, residing at the Spring Branch Transitional Care Nursing Home in Houston, quietly joined her Creator on Thursday, May 28, 2015. She was born in Terry, Mississippi in 1928 to Irene and Earnest Washington.  She had 16 brothers and sisters of which now only one […]

Virginia Kathryn Meier

Virginia Kathryn Meier

April 30, 1933 – June 14, 2015 Virginia “Ginger” Kathryn Meier peacefully moved from life to new life on June 14, 2015, at the age of 82.  Born on April 30, 1933, in Ryan, OK., Ginger grew up in Ryan and eventually moved to Hollywood, CA.  There she met Jay Meier; they married on March […]

Lorene Scherbeh Nulisch

Lorene Scherbeh Nulisch

Lorene was born Feb. 26, 1932 in Damon, Tx. She passed away at home on June 13, 2015. She was proceeded in death by her husband of 54 years, Alvin Nulisch, parents Hugo and Mary David Scherbeh and brothers Arnold Scherbeh and Frank Scherbeh. Lorene is survived by five loving children. Sons: Kenneth Nulisch and […]

Pet of the Week 06/10/15

Bradley the cat

Meet Bradley. This laid-back 2 year old green-eyed looker was rescued from a shelter on the day he was set to be euthanized! Bradley loves all humans, other cats and even dogs. With his easy-going personality, Bradley would be a seamless addition to any household. Bradley is one lucky fellow and now all he needs […]

Letter to the Editor 06/10/15

Star Logo-4C

The issues surrounding Texas’ defective property tax system reached a watershed moment in the City of Austin when the city recently challenged the appraisal district’s commercial property valuations. An analysis of the Travis County Central Appraisal District’s commercial property valuations from 2012 through 2015 shows some startling undervaluation of commercial property by TCAD. The analysis […]

Arthur Phillip Lineberger

Arthur Phillip Lineberger

Dr. Arthur Phillip Lineberger, pastor of Sugar Land Baptist Church and former president of the Baptist General Convention of Texas died in Sugar Land on May 31, 2015 at the age of 69. Lineberger grew up in Texarkana, Texas, and made a profession of faith in Christ at age 10 (in response to a revival […]

Thomas L. Branch

Thomas L. Branch

April 27, 1939 – June 3, 2015 Thomas L. Branch died unexpectedly Wednesday morning June 3 at his home in southwest Houston at the age of 76. Tom is survived by an extended family including his daughter Lisa Long and husband Sam of Richmond, TX; son Michael Branch and wife Angella of Fort Worth, TX; […]

VAULTS ACROSS TEXAS

MY BACK YARD – Just dig a big hole, dump the bars in here, cover them up, and the problem is solved. I won’t charge the state more than, say, 100K a year. What a savings for Texas. In case you missed the story, let me back up. The State of Texas has been storing […]

COMMENTARY: Lost and found on the streets and highways of Texas

Lynn Ashby

SOUTH OF SOMEWHERE – If I take a right at the next intersection, then a left and another left, I will be, uh, a bit left and right of where I am now, wherever that is. The main thing is not to get killed in an auto wreck here. My family will gather around my […]

James Howard Ray

James Howard Ray

Visitation for James Howard Ray, age 74, of Stafford, TX will be held from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Thursday, June 4, 2015 and services at 2:00 p.m., Friday June 5, 2015 in the Chapel of Davis-Greenlawn Funeral Home with interment following at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Rosenberg. Howard is survived by his loving wife, […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google