ambien zolpidem tartrate same buy ambien will ambien get u high

valium roche 10mg valium 10mg will valium help my depression

1mg xanax green pill xanax generic xanax dosage ocd

order tramadol no prescription buy tramadol online without a prescription will effexor help with tramadol withdrawal

tramadol urban dictionary tramadol buy tramadol addiction and withdrawal drug

buy retin a tretinoin gel buy retin-a retin a cream in pregnancy

soma muscle aches buy soma soma drug experiences

Category archives for: Community

Arthur Phillip Lineberger

Dr. Arthur Phillip Lineberger, pastor of Sugar Land Baptist Church and former president of the Baptist General Convention of Texas died in Sugar Land on May 31, 2015 at the age of 69. Lineberger grew up in Texarkana, Texas, and made a profession of faith in Christ at age 10 (in response to a revival […]

Thomas L. Branch

Thomas L. Branch

April 27, 1939 – June 3, 2015 Thomas L. Branch died unexpectedly Wednesday morning June 3 at his home in southwest Houston at the age of 76. Tom is survived by an extended family including his daughter Lisa Long and husband Sam of Richmond, TX; son Michael Branch and wife Angella of Fort Worth, TX; […]

VAULTS ACROSS TEXAS

MY BACK YARD – Just dig a big hole, dump the bars in here, cover them up, and the problem is solved. I won’t charge the state more than, say, 100K a year. What a savings for Texas. In case you missed the story, let me back up. The State of Texas has been storing […]

COMMENTARY: Lost and found on the streets and highways of Texas

Lynn Ashby

SOUTH OF SOMEWHERE – If I take a right at the next intersection, then a left and another left, I will be, uh, a bit left and right of where I am now, wherever that is. The main thing is not to get killed in an auto wreck here. My family will gather around my […]

James Howard Ray

James Howard Ray

Visitation for James Howard Ray, age 74, of Stafford, TX will be held from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., Thursday, June 4, 2015 and services at 2:00 p.m., Friday June 5, 2015 in the Chapel of Davis-Greenlawn Funeral Home with interment following at Greenlawn Memorial Park in Rosenberg. Howard is survived by his loving wife, […]

Richard Thomas Dudzinski, DPM

Richard Thomas Dudzinski, DPM, beloved husband and father passed away recently in Austin, Texas.  A long time resident of Sugar Land, TX and a former President of the Harris County Podiatric Medical Society, Dr. Dudzinski had offices in Houston and Sugar Land.  He was a man who loved his family first, but his identity and […]

Letters to the Editor 06/03/15

Star Logo-4C

Proposed Sugar Land Neighborhood Wal-Mart reaction (from fortbendstar.com) My opinion on the building of a walmart in our neighborhood is, it would be very beneficial to the community by having grocery store within walking distance. The traffic will be a nuisance going down eldridge but it cant be too bad. The addition of a gas […]

COMMENTARY: Commissioner’s Court was right to seek funding for Public Defender pilot program

The Fort Bend County Commissioner’s Court applied for a state grant in May to fund a five-year pilot program which will form the county’s first ever Public Defender’s Office (PDO). If approved, the Office will open to the general public who can’t afford a criminal defense attorney. About 10-20 percent of cases will be represented […]

0603-obit-lineberger-thumb

Dr. Arthur Phillip Lineberger, pastor of Sugar Land Baptist Church and former president of the Baptist General Convention of Texas died in Sugar Land on May 31, 2015 at the age of 69. Lineberger grew up in Texarkana, Texas, and made a profession of faith in Christ at age 10 (in response to a revival […]

Pet of the Week 05/27/15

0527_pet_of_the_week_featured

Meet Alana. This sweet, 2 year old Cocker Spaniel/Shih Tzu-mix is a very playful and affectionate girl, once she comes out of her shell. Alana has heartworm disease, but is a great candidate for treatment (the cost of which is included in her $55 adoption fee). Once she’s healthy and out of the stressful shelter […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google