do they give dogs tramadol purchase tramadol tramadol samen met amitriptyline

tramadol hcl 50 mg cut in half buy tramadol online buy tramadol online no prescription

soma vs shanoa soma no prescription soma dos angulos internos brasil escola

what is the half life of ambien cr ambien sleep ambien muscle joint pain

phentermine side effects eyes phentermine 37.5 mg phentermine side effects on skin

xanax vs valium vs klonopin xanax 1mg dosage xanax before mri

soma finansbank telefon buy soma online exemplo de soma de fração

order ultram El Cajon buy tramadol side effect of tramadol medicine

buy ambien online New Orleans buy ambien ambien lunesta or sonata

ambien and bronchitis zolpidem online does ambien work sublingually

MICHEALE KING SAWICKI

Star Logo-4C

JULY 28, 1939 • SEPTEMBER 4, 2016 Micheale King Sawicki passed away on Sunday September 4th in Celina, TX. She was born on July 28th, 1939 in Des Moines, Iowa. She was employed as a school secretary for 30 years and worked at Advent Episcopal School, Hightower High School, and Calvary Episcopal School. She was preceded […]

IN MEMORIAL: Florence Rolan

Florence Rolan

January 23, 1928 – September 7, 2016 Florene Rolan, better known to her family and friends as “Flo,” was born on January 23, 1928, in New Waverly, Texas, and passed away on September 7, 2016, in Houston, Texas, at the age of 88. She was preceded in death by her husband of 43 years, Jimmie […]

ERNEST L. CROUCHER, JR.

ERNEST L. CROUCHER, JR.

NOVEMBER 25, 1936 • AUGUST 29, 2016 Ernest L. Croucher Jr., 79, a proud patriot, left this world on Monday, August 29, 2016. Ernie was born in Miami, Florida on November 25, 1936, the son of Ernest L. and Birdie Croucher. He was raised in Florida but as soon as he moved to the Houston area […]

MARY STEVENS NORTON SHELTON

MARY STEVENS NORTON SHELTON

MAY 7, 1921 • SEPTEMBER 1, 2016 Mary Stevens Norton Shelton, 95, entered God’s heavenly Kingdom on September 1, 2016 from the comforts of her home in Sugar Land, TX. She was predeceased by her husband of 63 years, Herbert Raymond Shelton, Jr., who entered the Kingdom on October 24, 2007. Mary is survived by […]

PEGGY MEEK BROYLES

PEGGY MEEK BROYLES

JANUARY 27, 1926  • AUGUST 23, 2016 January 27, 1926 was a good day to be born in Love County, OK when Margaret Raum Meek and Finis C. Meek welcomed their first daughter, Peggy Jo, into the family. Peggy grew up on family farms caring for her siblings and formed a deep connection with the […]

Pet of the Week 09/07/16

Bella

Hello, my name is Bella! I am a Brown and White Domestic Shorthair mix and I am almost 4 years old. Come by and visit with me today. I would love to meet you!

Letters to the Editor 08/31/16

Star Logo-4C

How to outsmart red light cameras in Sugar Land Dear Editor, Here are the ways that drivers who are disadvantaged by not being clairvoyant can reliably avoid red light camera tickets. One way is to avoid the RLC enforced intersection. Another is to comply with the following five rules: 1. Approach every RLC as though a […]

Pet of the Week 08/31/16

Princess

Hello, my name is Princess.  I am a Brown and White Shepherd mix and I am just over 6 years old.  Come by and visit with me.  I would love to meet you.

In Loving Memory of Mavis Louise Landsay

Sister Lindsay

April 10 – 1921 August 22, 2008 Sister Lindsay went to be with her Savior and Lord Jesus Christ on 8/22/2008. We have not stopped loving you. You are forever in our thoughts and prayers. Each year that passes will not diminish our love for you. Sadly missed by your family, friends and all those […]

Pet of the Week 08/24/16

Gregorio

Hello, my name is Gregorio!  I am a Tan and White short coat Chihuahua mix and I am just over 3 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google