Pet of the Week 03/01/17

Hello, my name is Alfie.  I am a black and orange domestic shorthair mix and I am getting closer to 4 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 02/22/17

Hello, my name is Boston.  I am a black labrador retriever mix and I am just over 2 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Thank you for editorial about a real hero

Dear Editor, May I add my congratulations to you for a thoughtful and heartfelt editorial following the death and funeral Gene Cernan. With the focus today on so many celebrities who are famous for being celebrities with few if any accomplishments, so many real heroes are forgotten and overlooked. Thank you for reminding us and […]

Pet of the Week 02/15/17

Hello! My name is Rambo. I am a brindle colored akita mix and I am almost 2 am a half years old. Come by and see me. I would love to meet you!

Pet of the Week 02/08/17

Hello! My name is Chloe. I am a black and tan colored black-mouth cur mix. I would love to meet you. Come by and visit with me today.

Pet of the Week 02/01/17

Hello, my name is Spam.  I am an orange domestic medium hair mix and I just turned 9 years old.  Come by and see me today.  I would love to meet you.

Pet of the Week 01/25/17

Hello, my name is Bonnie.  I am a brown and black Shepherd mix and I am just over 3 years old.  Come by and visit with me today.  I would love to meet you!

Sears – Foshee Engagement

Mr. and Mrs. Terry Sears of Sugar Land, Texas are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Samantha Sears, to Shane Foshee, son of David and Jana Ketcher of Wagoner, Oklahoma. The bride to be is a graduate of TCU, and a second year law student at The University of Houston Law Center. Mr. […]

I am not an ‘educrat,’ Lt. Gov. Patrick; I am a parent and a proud Texas conservative

An open letter to Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick: With all due respect and contrary to what you may believe, not all of us who represent Texas public schools (the children who attend the schools, not the buildings), are liberals or “educrats,” as you referred to us in your speech to the Texas Public Policy Foundation […]

NATHAN CLARK BLYDENBURGH III

May 9, 1953 •  January 4, 2017   Nathan Clark Blydenburgh III of Sugar Land, Texas passed away January 4, 2017. Nathan was born May 9, 1953 in Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas to Nathan Clark Blydenburgh, Jr. and Dorthy Juanita Mathes Blydenburgh. Nathan was an employee of the Richard L. Jones Company in Stafford, Texas for […]

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google