How often do you see the friendly face of a towering 8 ft. scarecrow juggling and interacting with people of all ages? The “living scarecrow” is just one unique aspect of the upcoming Scarecrow Festival in Fulshear Creek Crossing that will bring the “wow factor” to this second annual family friendly festival noon to 6 p.m. and feast at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 22 starting at noon. The event will be held outside The Lodge and Sports Club at Fulshear Creek Crossing, 500 Sugarberry Crescent, Fulshear.
Activities for children and families:
View and vote on the creative scarecrow exhibits
• Costume parade
• Games and activities: Needle-in-a-hay-stack, face painting, pumpkin decorating, puppet shows.
• Delicious food from area restaurants.
• Live music by Crosswinds and other local bands
• Weather permitting; this year attendees can enjoy fireworks after the Gourmet Village Feast
Activities for adults:
• Wine Stomp (pre-register on the website)
• Bocce Ball Tournament (pre-register)
The festival will also include crowd-pleasing performances from school groups from Huggins Elementary & Simonton Christian Academy, a puppet show from the newly formed Arts Council of Fulshear, and Seven Lakes (Katy ISD) High School student singer, Jenna Mazzoccoli.