The competition for the Fair Duke and Duchess will begin at 1:00 p.m. on August 27 at the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds in Building C.
This year twelve young ladies will compete for the crown:
- Bailey Bronsell of Richmond daughter of Bill & Connie Bronsell;
- Sarah Buentello of Stafford daughter of April Buentello;
- Riley Carroll of Richmond daughter of Kevin & Heather Carroll;
- Aislynn Guerrero of Stafford daughter of Amanda Guerrero and David Guerrero;
- Hadley Harris of Richmond daughter of Wes & Julianne Harris;
- Kiley Kizziah of Richmond daughter Tiffany Kizziah;
- Hayley Patton of Richmond daughter of Stanley & Vivian Patton;
- Maci Rubesh of Needville daughter of Brad & Nikki Rubesh;
- Annie Rule of Stafford daughter of Caleb & Eden Rule;
- Rosalan Rule of Stafford daughter of Caleb & Eden Rule;
- Rockie Thielemann of Rosenberg daughter of David & Shawn Thielemann; and
- Mirasia Williams of Missouri City daughter of Nicole Webber.
The gentlemen competing for the honor of Fort Bend County Fair Duke are:
- Mitchell Hackstedt of Needville son of Marc & Janet Hackstedt;
- Heath Harris of Richmond son Wes & Julianne Harris;
- Walker Satterwhite of Richmond son of Larry & Tracey Satterwhite; and
- Kyle Thumann of Needville son of Keith & LeeAnn Thumann.
Come on out to the Fort Bend County Fairgrounds on Saturday, August 27 to see who will take home the crown!