In preparation of the 2011 high school football season, FBISD’s Athletics Department is announcing the sale of season tickets. Season tickets for Austin, Bush, Clements, Dulles, Elkins, Hightower, Kempner, Marshall, Travis and Willowridge High Schools will be issued in the form of a pass for each seat. The pass will be retained by the purchaser for the season and will be good at Mercer or Hall Stadiums for all home and visitor games for that school.
As in previous years, the season pass will entitle you to your assigned seat at HOME games. When you are a visitor, the pass will act as general admission to the game, with no assigned seating. After season ticket sales are over, the remaining chair back seats will be available on a “first-come, first-served” basis. All tickets sold during the football season will be general admission tickets, sold at the stadiums for $8 each. Stadium parking for the 2011 Football season is free of charge.
Procedure for ticket sales:
• Tickets will be sold at the FBISD Athletic Office in Wheeler Field House, 16403 Lexington Blvd., from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Mondays through Fridays.
• On August 8 through August 12, only 2010 season ticket holders may purchase the seats held in 2010. If you plan to be out of town during this time, your tickets can be purchased by mail. Please mail a check for the specified amount payable to Fort Bend ISD and include a self addressed, stamped envelope to enable FBISD to return your tickets to you.
On August 15, all remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on a “first come, first served” basis. Season Ticket Sales for Austin, Bush, Clements, Kempner and Willowridge will end on August 25. Season Ticket Sales for Dulles, Elkins, Hightower, Marshall and Travis will end on September 1.
• Ticket options are not to be transferred to another individual.
• FBISD high schools that will have 8 games in Mercer or Hall Stadiums are: Bush, Elkins, Marshall and Travis. Season tickets for these schools are $40 per reserved seat.
• FBISD high schools that will have 9 games in Mercer or Hall Stadiums are: Austin, Clements, Dulles, Hightower, Kempner and Willowridge. Season tickets for these schools are $45 per reserved seat.
They encourage you to take advantage of the savings, $3 per game, and convenience, (no waiting at the gate), that season tickets offer. Your support of FBISD’s Athletic programs is greatly appreciated. For more information, call 281-634-1900.