At a regular Board Meeting on January 7, the Fort Bend ISD Board of Trustees approved a change for the monthly Board Meeting schedule. Beginning on March 4, the Board will meet on the first Monday of the month to discuss all items that will be considered as part of the agenda at a regular business meeting on the second Monday of the month. The President of the Board can call special meetings as needed.
The revised schedule through March for Fort Bend ISD Board Meetings includes:
• January 22 – Board Regular Business Meeting – 6 p.m.
• February 4 – Board Regular Business Meeting – 6 p.m.
• February 25 – AEIS Hearing – 5 p.m. / Board Regular Business Meeting – 6 p.m.
• March 4 – Board of Trustees Meeting – 6 p.m.
• March 18 – Board Regular Business Meeting – 6 p.m. (change due to Spring Break)
Fort Bend ISD Board Meetings are held at the Fort Bend ISD Administration Building, 16431 Lexington Blvd., Sugar Land, in the Board Room. For more information about Board Meetings, go to www.fortbendisd.com/governance/board/board-meetings.