soma em prolog soma no prescription intercontinental hotel san francisco soma

can i take tramadol with pyridium buy tramadol online is it ok to take tramadol and prozac

getting a doctor to prescribe xanax buy xanax can u take xanax with prednisone

el valium puede matar a un perro buy valium online diazepam

ambien heart pain zolpidem online ambien history

10mg ambien beer zolpidem 10 mg order zolpidem Miami

topamax for tramadol withdrawal generic tramadol jual obat tramadol bandung

valium quanto costa buy valium online donde puedo comprar valium

valium for dogs separation anxiety diazepam 5mg valium dose for agitation

whats the street price of valium buy valium valium side effects in children

FBISD starts kindergarten registration Friday, April 1

Donna Hill
Fort Bend Star Correspondent

It’s the first step on the road to education.

Kindergarten registration dates are set for the 2016-2017 school year in Fort Bend County. From April 1 through April 15, parents of eligible kindergarten students can begin the enrollment process by using the new student online registration form.

Beginning on Friday, April 1, a link for online registration will be on the district’s website. Parents can complete Step One from a number of sources, including their home computer, their mobile device, or a public library computer. To access the new online registration system – and to create an account, parents need to have an active email address.

After online registration is complete, parents then contact their zoned campus to set up an enrollment appointment, are held throughout the week of April 11-15 during 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. There’s also a convenient time set up for parents on April 12 from 5 to 7 p.m.

According to the district, it’s better to register students during this enrollment time. To register for kindergarten, a child must be 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1, have a birth certificate, immunization records, and a social security card. If parents don’t have a card, a state ID number is assigned. Also required is proof of residence including a deed, a lease or mortgage agreement, a current gas, water or electric bill, and a government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, such as a current driver’s license.

For more info go to and use the School Finder link on the website to find your zoned campus.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Search Archive

Search by Date
Search by Category
Search with Google
Log in | Copyright © 2011 by | All rights reserved.