Fort Bend County Health & Human Services is pleased to announce the launch of a new website, Enable Fort Bend. Formerly know as the Medical Special Needs Awareness Program, Enable Fort Bend is a new registry for individuals in the county who may require additional assistance during emergencies.
The information provided by registrants will give Fort Bend County important information that can be used to make better plans for people who may need to be relocated within the county due to local circumstances during emergencies or natural disasters.
It is important for individuals to fill out the survey if you or a family member:
• Have a physical or mental disability
• Need assistance with daily medical care
• Need electricity for your medical care or equipment
• Use medical equipment at home
• Are elderly and need extra assistance
• Have any other condition that you feel may need extra help in an emergency
To fill out the survey online visit www.enablefortbend.com
Other ways to fill-out the survey:
• Call (281) 238-3514, to have a survey sent to your home.
• Visit www.fortbendcountygov.com, under the “How Do I?” drop-down menu, chose “Register as Special Needs” Download the survey, print, fill-out, and mail to Health & Human Services, 4520 Reading Road, Suite A, Rosenberg, TX 77471.
For more information contact Melanie Manville, 281-238-3551, email@example.com