Fort Bend County Libraries’ Missouri City Branch Library, 1530 Texas Parkway, will co-sponsor a 5-part series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in September and October.
All programs will take place from 2:00 to 4:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library. The programs will be presented by Bobi Cook, Regional Facilitator at Workforce Solutions.
Schedule of programs
is as follows
• September 4 – Creating a Resumé and Completing the Application
• September 11 – Creating References, Cover Letters and Thank You Letters
• September 18 – Evaluate Your Skills and Develop a Plan
• September 25 – Networking and Using the Internet
• October 2 – Interview Skills
The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the branch library at 281-238-2100.