Fort Bend County Libraries’ Missouri City Branch Library, 1530 Texas Parkway, will present a series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in February.
A representative from Texas Workforce Solutions will offer tips on a variety of topics for job-hunters. All programs will take place from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library.
The schedule of programs is as follows:
• February 1 – Creating a Resumé & Completing the Application
• February 8 – Creating References, Cover Letters, & Thank You Letters
• February 15 – Interviewing
• February 22 – Evaluate Your Skills & Develop a Plan
• February 29 – Networking & Using the Internet
• March 7 – Rebranding Your Skills
The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the branch library at 281-238-2100.