Methodist Sugar Land Hospital would like to cordially invite the Fort Bend and surrounding communities to join us as they usher in the Christmas Advent Season. Through a series of worship events, they will tell the story of the coming of the Christ Child. Please join Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on the following days for scripture readings, music and devotional thoughts.
• November 28 – “The Gift of Preparation and Anticipation” (Coming of John the Baptist)
• November 29 – “The Gift of Fulfillment” (Mary’s Story)
• November 30 – “The Gift of Obedience” (Joseph’s Account)
• December 1 – “The Gift of the Savior’s Birth” (The Birth in Bethlehem)
• December 2 – “The Greatest Gift of All” (The Arrival of God’s Son and the Excitement of the Magi)
All productions will be held from 12:00 – 12:40 p.m. in the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital Sweetwater Pavilion Chapel.
For more information about Methodist Sugar Land Hospital’s Journey to Bethlehem please contact the Spiritual Care Department at 281-274-7164. For more information on Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, please visit MethodistSugarLand.com