After putting single game tickets on sale earlier this week, reserved seats for five Skeeters home games are now sold out including the first game ever and the last game of the regular season. The game on Sunday, April 29 is the only game in the team’s inaugural home stand with available reserved seats with just 400 seats remaining.
“75 percent of the tickets purchased for Historic Opening Weekend were purchased online,” said Matt O’Brien, President of the Skeeters. “Purchasing online has proved to be a convenient and affordable option for fans. Skeeters tickets are available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.”
The five sellouts so far on the season include Opening Day on April 26, April 27, April 28, July 5 and Closing day on Sept. 23. A limited number of unreserved lawn seats may still be available for most games. A small allotment of season tickets remain available and are the only way to get reserved tickets for the entire 70 game home schedule.
Prices for Skeeters Tickets are as follows:
• FREE: As part of the “Kids Get in Free” program sponsored by Memorial Hermann, children 12 and under who wear
their youth sports jersey will receive a free Lawn Seating Ticket for the game of their choice, excluding Opening Day
and based on availability.
• FREE: Children 3 and under will be admitted to the ballpark in a parent’s lap.
• $8 – per game for 70-game season ticket packages (reserved armchair seating)
• $10 – per game for 8-game packages (reserved armchair seating)
• $12 – per game for single game tickets (reserved armchair seating)
• Lawn Seating – $8 per game
• $1 discount available on single game tickets for seniors 60 and older, military personal with I.D. and children under 12.
All discounts will be available exclusively online.
• Additional Discounts are available for Groups and Non-profit Fundraising Programs.
Tickets can be purchased online 24 hours a day, seven days a week at www.SugarLandSkeeters.com. All tickets ordered online will have a $1 service charge per ticket and may be printed at home. Tickets are also available Monday thru Friday 10 am – 5 pm at the Skeeters Ticket Office in Sugar Land Town Square.