Single game tickets for all 70 home games of the Sugar Land Skeeters 2012 Inaugural Season, including 100 previously held seats for Opening Day which have been released to the public, will go on sale starting Saturday, March 17 at the Skeeters Pro Shop, Sugar Land Town Square, 16160 City Walk. Fans are encouraged to get to the ticket office in Sugar Land Town Square early on Saturday as only a limited number of tickets remain for Opening Weekend.
From 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on March 17 the limited number of remaining seats for the four home games of Opening Weekend (Thursday April 26, Friday April 27, Saturday April 28 and Sunday April 29) will be available ONLY IN PERSON at the Skeeters Pro Shop during the day long celebration of MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL coming to Houston. Those who are the first through the door will have their choice of the best available seats. Fans are asked not to start camping out for tickets before Friday, March 16 at 5 p.m.
Enjoy the sounds of Sugarland Brass Company, a six piece rock ‘n’ roll, old standards, Motown, blues, soul & R&B band, as they perform throughout the day to keep fans entertained in Sugar Land Town Square. Fans will also be treated to breakfast fare from our friends at Kroger and fresh coffee courtesy of Starbucks. Skeeters Manager Gary Gaetti and members of the team Josh Pressley, Trey Rackel, Eric Krebs, Ben Harrison and Colton Pitkin for the FIRST player appearance of the season. They will be signing autographs and taking pictures with fans along with the team’s mascots Swatson and Moe.
For fans that cannot make it to the Pro Shop in person on Saturday 10 am to 5 pm, tickets to the remaining Skeeters Home games will be available for purchase online at www.SugarLandSkeeters.com starting at 6 p.m. on Saturday, March 17. Tickets ordered online are easy and may be printed at home. Orders by phone will begin at 10 a.m. on Monday, March 19 by calling 281.240.HITS (4487).
The Skeeters promotional schedule is chock-full of fun and excitement the entire season. The season starts off with a boom literally as Thursday, Friday and Saturday of Opening Weekend will end with a Gala Fireworks Show. On their way into Constellation Field on April 27, fans will receive the 2012 magnetic schedule from Republic Services. On Saturday, April 28 the first 2,000 fans will receive a Skeeters Piggy Bank, presented by Wells Fargo, and after the game all kids are welcome onto the field for the first postgame Kids Run the Bases of the 2012 season. Sunday, April 29, is first ever pregame Catch on the Field and team autograph session, and Discount Hitch will be giving away Skeeters t-shirts to the first 2000 fans.
Prices for Skeeters Tickets are as follows:
• FREE: As part of the “Kids Get in Free” program sponsored by Memorial Hermann, children 12 and under who wear their youth sports jersey Saturday, March 17 will receive a free Lawn Seating Ticket for the game of their choice, excluding Opening Day and based on availability.
• FREE: Children 3 and under will be admitted to the ballpark in a parent’s lap.inauguralseasoninauguralseasonHOME & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
Sugar Land Skeeters Baseball
Houston Area’s Minor League Baseball Team
www.SugarLandSkeeters.com | Tel. 281.240.HITS (4487) | Opening Day is April 26, 2012
• $8 – per game for 70-game season ticket packages (reserved armchair seating)
• $10 – per game for 8-game packages (reserved armchair seating)
• $12 – per game for single game tickets (reserved armchair seating)
• Lawn Seating – $8 per game
• $1 discount available on single game tickets for seniors 60 and older, military personal
12. All discounts will be available exclusively online.
• Additional discounts are available for groups and non-profit fundraising programs.
A full schedule of all 70 Skeeters home games is available online at www.SugarLandSkeeters.com