“My SL” is the City of Sugar Land’s official new mobile app. It is available for both iOS (via App Store) and Android (GooglePlay) platforms at www.sugarlandtx.gov/apps.
The app provides a connection between the City and its citizens and visitors. Whether a resident or visitor, “My SL” delivers access to community news, events and emergency alerts.
• News – Receive official news releases from the City of Sugar Land.
• Calendar – See what’s going on in the city.
• Notify Me – Receive important community news, street closures, road conditions and construction updates.
• Emergency Alert – Get up-to-the-minute emergency updates.
• Ask City – Report concerns, ask questions and give feedback.
• Railroad traffic-monitor railroad traffic through the city
Download the “My SL” app and connect with the City of Sugar Land.
The new app coincides with the recent launch of Sugar Land’s new Web site – www.sugarlandtx.gov – a communications tool that utilizes new technology to improve service delivery and make government more accessible to the public.