• New Members Recruitment , Details, email@example.com or 281.499.3097 or 713.256.7953
• FUND Development Efforts: Your Tax – Deductible Donations Are Greatly Appreciated.
• Seniors Enrichment, Details, YvonneMitchell56@yahoo.com or 281.240.3037
• Community Garden, Mrs. Holman, 281.431.9033
• Services and Resources Provided from Infancy to Adulthood
• January 1 – February 29, 2012 Scholarship Packets Available via www.sslw.org
• 3rd Sat., Year Round, 2:30 -3:30pm, Seniors Enrichment – BINGO – 333 Matlage Way, in the cafeteria, Sugar Land, 77478, Chair, Yvonne, 281.240.3037/YvonneMitchell56@yahoolcom
• 4th Sat., 1 – 2pm, Programs Planning, First Colony Library
• 1 -31: Back to School Clothing & Supplies
• 1st. Sat., 6, 10-11am, Highlands Park Quarterly Clean Up – Mose & Mable. Chairs, firstname.lastname@example.org
• 4th Sat., 2-3pm, African American History Program, 1st Colony Library, FREE & Open to Public,
2121 Grant Lakes, Sugar Land, Texas 77479.
Elise, Chair, email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1st: U. S. Mail Postmark Deadline for Receipt of Scholarship Packets
• 5th Sat., 10-11am, How to Conduct Pleasant & Productive Meetings, 1st Colony Library, FREE
• 8 – 31: Scholarship Committee selects & notify scholarship recipients, parents, and counselors.
• Scholarship Ambassadors needed to present scholarships at high schools.
• 4th Sat., 9:45-11:45am, Scholarship Recipients Mandatory Attendance Reception
1st Sat., Adopt-A-Spot: Quarterly Clean Up
Ongoing: Ambassadors Needed to Present at High School Awards Programs
December – January: seniors enrichment at a care center in Sugar Land, Richmond, & Kendleton, TX; families outreach services & resources; pre and post natal support; fund development; board development; mentoring/tutoring; advocacy education; partnering; children – youth empowerment; & emergency support.
Post Office Box 2384 * Sugar Land, TX 77487-2384 *713.256.7953 / 281.499.3097 * SSLW1989@aol.com * www.sslw.org