The Business and Professional Division of the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce will host a luncheon seminar with Toni Harris from Constant Contact on “Social Media Marketing Made Simple” Wednesday, September 4, 2013. The luncheon will be held at the Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce, 445 Commerce Green Blvd, Sugar Land from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm.
If you’re interested in learning how you can turn social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter into powerful business tools, this introductory session covers strategies and the best practices to get the most out of your social media activities. Including…
• What social media marketing is and why use it
• Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business/organization
• How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
• How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management.
• How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts
Toni Harris is a passionate, dynamic and energetic speaker who “wows” her audiences melding best practices with real world solutions. As an entrepreneur for over 20 years, Toni has experienced the good, the bad and the ugly of entrepreneurship. Toni is a member of Powerful Women International, CEO Space International and recently earned her BS in Business Management with a concentration in Small Business Entrepreneurship.
Luncheon Sponsorships available for $500 – Individual Member Reservations available for $25 – Individual Non-Member Reservations available for $35. At the door for $40. Register and pay online at www.FortBendChamber.com or contact Matthew Ferraro at 281-491-0277 or Matthew@fortbendcc.org.