The Fort Bend Infrastructure Summit will be presented by the Fort Bend Chamber in partnership with the Katy Area Chamber on Friday, May 31. This half day summit will take place from 7:30 am – 1:00pm at Safari Texas Ranch, Richmond, TX. Special guest speakers include Fort Bend County Judge Robert Hebert and economic expert Dr. Ray Perryman.
The Fort Bend Infrastructure Summit is a comprehensive series of presentations from experts in water, developments, mobility, public policy, and financing. The education and promotion of developments in the infrastructure segment is an essential tool for business and economic growth.
Conference promises to be information packed and a results oriented meeting of experts in various fields of Infrastructure.
• Opening Speaker: Water in Fort Bend County Judge Robert Hebert
• Session 1: Master Planning Kerry Gilbert
• Session 2: 36A Coalition Judge Glenn Beckendorff, Commissioner Andy Meyers, Commissioner Matt Sebesta
• Session 3: Fort Bend Subregional Plan Geoff Carelton, AICP Christof Spieler, PE, LEED AP
• Session 4: Status of the Grand Parkway: Segments C thru E Bill Jameson
• Keynote Speaker: Economic Opportunities and Challenges for Texas and the Gulf Coast Regions Dr. Ray Perryman
This event is presented by Katy Area Economic Development Council, Greater Fort Bend Economic Development Council, City of Fulshear, City of Katy, City of Meadows Place, City of Missouri City, City of Richmond, City of Rosenberg, City of Stafford, and City of Sugar Land, and many generous sponsors.
Dr. Ray Perryman is President and CEO of The Perryman Group, an economic research and analysis firm. Dr. Perryman has authored more than 2,000 trade articles, writes a syndicated newspaper column, hosts a daily radio commentary and appears regulary on National Public Radio. Most recently, Dr. Perryman was selected as the 2012 “Texan of the Year” by the Texas Legislative Conference. He holds a BS in Mathematics from Baylor University and a PhD in Economics from Rice University.
PDH credits available. Register today at www.FortBendChamber.com or contact Farrah Gandhi at 281.566.2152 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.