Travis High School is hosting a talent show that will feature theatre students from Fort Bend ISD high schools, as well as those from other school districts in Texas, on Friday, October 5, at 7:00 p.m. in the Travis High School auditorium (11111 Harlem Rd., Richmond).
The “Texas Has Talent” show will include songs, dances, magic acts, juggling and theatre monologues, with a cost of only $5 per person.
Members of the Texas Thespians All State cast and crew will be at Travis High School on the weekend of October 5 for a rehearsal of their musical drama Coram Boy, which they will perform at the Texas Thespian Festival in late November. To begin their weekend of rehearsal, performers will present the talent show to help raise money for their state production.
Fort Bend ISD has five outstanding seniors cast in the state show. They are:
• Shea Peterson (Travis High School) – Meshak
• Jonathan Rivenburg (Travis High School) – Otis
• Anna Smith (Travis High School) – Ensemble
• Bradley Smith (Austin High School) – Ensemble
• Michael Bevan (Clements High School) – Ensemble