Yeehaw! Calling all Cowboys and Cowgirls … put on your boots, strap down that saddle and giddy up to the City of Sugar Land Concert Series Country Kickoff on Sunday, April 15, from 5-7 p.m., at Oyster Creek Park, 4033 State Highway 6 South.
Enjoy live music from local country band Rhythm of the Road and activities for the whole family such as a mechanical bull, petting zoo, clown performances, magic acts, a rope trick artist and face painting.
And that’s not all, buckaroo. Hold on to your cowboy hat because there’s more. Enjoy a special visit from the Sugar Land Skeeters mascot! Get a chance to meet the Skeeters mascot, and learn more about Skeeters baseball tickets and games.
Onsite refreshments will be available for purchase from the First Colony Lions Club. So come on down and have fun at Sugar Land’s Spring Concerts in the Park for a rootin, tootin, hootin time! See ya’ll there, partners!
The Concert Lineup follows:
● April 15: Concert Series Country Kickoff (Country)
● April 22: Earth Day (Zydeco, Motown, R&B and Blues)
● April 29: Sugar Land Super Star Sunday (Variety Music)
● May 6: Cinco de Mayo (Folkloric Ballet)
● May 13: Mother’s Day (Big Band & Swing)
● May 20: Peace, Love and Classic Cars (Classic Rock n’ Roll)
Concerts are scheduled every Sunday from 5-7 p.m. and will be held at Oyster Creek Park with the exception of the final concert that will be held at Eldridge Park, 2511 Eldridge Road, on May 20.
For more information, visit www.sugarlandtx.gov or call (281) 275-2885.