There may be changes coming to the Paycheck Protection Program for small businesses, and the local chamber of commerce will host a session to update business owners on what that means later this week.
The Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce’s Business and Professional Division will host a virtual Zoom webinar with SBA Houston District Director Tim Jeffcoat this Thursday from 11 a.m. to noon regarding a second round of potential PPP loans.
During the session, Jeffcoat will summarize the changes to the program and the impact on small businesses through the following topics:
• Changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• Second Draw PPP for small businesses who have exhausted their initial loan
• Impact eligibility for initial PPP loans
• The loan forgiveness process
• Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL Program)
• Venue Grant program
• SBA loan programs
The webinar is free for any interested resident to attend, and community members can join by going to zoom.us/webinar/ register/WN_huJv6jbRQ8OwlMR89XoYCA.