On May 11, from 5-7 p.m., Lamar CISD will host a job fair to hire teachers, librarians, counselors, teacher aides, and more at Reading Junior High School, 8101 FM 762, Richmond. Representatives from LCISD campuses, iTeach, University of Houston – Victoria, and the district’s Talent Development Department will be in attendance.
Some professional development programs offered by the District include:
· iTeach for employees seeking alternative certification
· University of Houston-Victoria Jags Teach, which provides a student-teacher residency
· University of Houston-Victoria Voice Program, an accelerated certification program
· Grand Canyon University cohorts for Bachelor and Doctoral candidates
· Highly Qualified Paraprofessional Academy, a comprehensive training event
· University of Houston - Victoria fast-track master's cohort hybrid program for a Master of Education in Administration and Texas Principal Certification
To sign up for the Job Fair, click here. For more information, please visit www.LCISD.org/careers or contact Human Resources Recruiter Jose Sanchez-Garcia at Jose.SanchezGarcia@LCISD.org or 832.223.0317.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.